Intern with Us
Hi there. Passionate about China and itching to do a bunch of work for free? Oh good.
Trivium is on the hunt for local or remote interns to join our Beijing team.
You’ll be doing:
- Riveting, adventuresome tasks, like data entry and newsletter formatting
- Daily collation and analysis of current events in China
- Some fun stuff, like helping us out with political and econ research as needed
- Be seriously into China. No, really. You should be all like…
- Have solid Chinese reading skills
- Be able to commit 15 hours a week
- Be available between 13:00 and 17:00 Beijing time
- Free-flow coffee, tea, and craft beer on tap at our Beijing office
- Talk about China incessantly without boring anyone
- Resume fodder and glowing letters of reference
- Choose where you work: remotely or in our Chaoyang co-working space
- A rosy glow of personal accomplishment