What you’ll be doing:
- Your primary responsibility will be the production of reports which we release to clients on a regular monthly basis. Some of these reports are text-only, some will include the production of charts, graphs, and data visuals. The right candidate will be responsible for creating visually engaging reports that display well on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Based on strong design thinking, concept new and beautiful ways to visualize the complex social-economic concepts we write about.
- Standardize and improve the company’s VI to support our growing range of products.
- Create data-driven graphics to enhance the company online and offline content.
- Brainstorm creative ideas and layouts for new digital and data visualization tools.
- Produce beautiful presentations and presentation templates for our analysts and partners to use during speaking engagements.
- Manage a well-organized library of visual assets, including standardized charts and graphs, templates, icons, fonts, and other.
- Concept, design and oversee the production of unique, smart, creative marketing collateral (mugs, t-shirts, cups, etc) and printed publications for our clients that matches our modern, cutting-edge brand.
- Create business cards / onboarding materials for new staff hires.
We’re looking for candidates who:
- Have a proven track record of producing content-first design
- Have 5+ years’ experience in the design industry
- Are self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Can balance visual beauty and usability.
- Are excited to tackle the challenge of visualizing complex ideas
What you get:
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation package
- Negotiable work from home and work remote options
- A reasonable interesting-projects-to-mind-numbing-drudgery ratio
- Free-flow coffee and craft beer in our Beijing office