Then you’re in luck.
Trivium China is seeking full-time native Chinese-speaking analysts to join our team. Specifically, we’re looking for applicants with experience and/or interest in the following:
- China’s macroeconomy
- China’s business environment
- China’s tech sector, particularly with respect to cloud and enterprise data, semiconductors industry, and/or telecoms.
- China’s retail sector
- Chinese politics
About the job
- Track Chinese government websites, official media, private media, and social media on a daily basis to identify relevant policy updates
- Summarize relevant policy updates
- Analyze the impact of policy updates for businesses and investors
- Communicate updates in a clear and concise manner for clients through newsletter entries, briefings, deep dive reports, and presentations
- Build and maintain policy-related databases
You should have:
- Strong research skills
- Ability to analyze, synthesize, and summarize information
- Attention to detail
- Ability to write in clear English
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally with the team and externally with client
- Experience in policy research, government relations or public affairs consultancy is a plus
How to apply
Submit your application form and CV here.